lördag 17 april 2010

On everyday life…

I bought a new computer btw, when I was in Malmö. An HP Mini. How was I so ignorant to the logic that a miniPC is the solution to all my computer-problems? It’s tiny and really portable! Not like my old computer, that I needed to rent a truck for, every time I wanted to move it from my desk to the kitchen table.

DSC00343[1]

Which reminds me to tell, that sometime in January I woke up thinking I need a kitchen table. So, I got dressed quickly, took the bus out to IKEA and bought on impuls a kitchen table-set. In all this none-planning, DSC00279[1]I had forgotten to plan how to transport the kitchen table-set back home, since it weighed a smaller elephant.  I managed in the end, though, with much thanks to Johanna and the cab driver. :D

Another totally uninteresting thing for you to know is that I have got alot of spare-time. ALOT of sparetime. I don’t know what to do with it all. So, yeah… any suggestions? *project, woot, woooot, what project? Huh? Do I have a project? What?*

Oh! One last thing. When I flew back to Uppsala on Sunday, an incident happened at the plane that made me think alot. All of a sudden we could see the stewardesses run to a seat and they all dived in there, over a passenger. A minute later they announced in the speakers that an illness-incident had occured at the airplane and that they needed a doctor, nurse or anyone else medically knowledgeable. Eeeeeeeh, I felt. %¤&¤ I muttered.

I so hoped I was NOT included in the medically knowledgeable, with five years of education behind me! I don’t want my first case to be killing a patient over a few thousand feet in the air! So, I waited out the real doctors on the plane, because I figured there MUST BE a REAL doctor on the plane. Eventually, five minutes later, one doctor suddenly stepped forward (hesitantly, too hesitantly for being such an old doctor) and 15 minutes later another one joined! GAAAAAAAAAH! I’m still mad at you stupid doctors for waiting so long! Don’t become a doctor if you don’t wanna take responsibility! 

Oops, I forgot I’m all ZEN. AAAALL ZEEEEN! *grinding teeth*

7 kommentarer:

Rebecca sa...

Den här kommentaren är mest riktad åt din beskrivning av dig själv och bloggen.

Hur går det ihop sig att vara nålrädd och samtidigt plugga till läkare?

/Sjukt imonerad :P

Tack för tipset=)

johanna sa...

Någon har tid att blogga? :D Haha om du känner sån skillnad på att byta från stor laptop till liten laptop så kan du ju tänka dig hur jag kände när jag dumpade min stationära! puss!

B. sa...

Wohoo! Bloggen har fått ett lyft till och med! :D Me like!

shalia sa...

Jaa ellerhur!!! Jag blev alltid besviken när jag öppnade din blogg och inte såg nåt nytt, men var alltid lika hoppfull ändå. Blev inte besviken denna gång.
Nice that you´re back :P. You have alot of spare time, No excuses!

Steve sa...

Fattema... det är meningen att du FRIVILLIGT ska anmäla dig hos flygvärdinnan ASAP när de efterlyser medicinsk personal! ...inte att du sitter på gluteii maximi och håller tummarna för att ngn annan ska orka resa sig!

Fatoma sa...

Men Steve! Rent juridiskt är jag inte läkare än och får inte ta medicinsk ansvar. Så jag skulle bara ställa till det för mig om jag ingriper och screw up. Värre var det med de två läkarna (90% säker på att båda var överläkare) som inte ingrep ASAP!

johanna sa...

de kanske var hudläkare! "is it a rash?" hehe