måndag 19 april 2010

On positivity…

According to A we should become more zone 3 (some Doris Lessing thing), i.e. happy, smiling, goodwilling people. I feel I’m all zone 3, except when I’m surrounded all the time with people from zone 4 (bad people from a bad place).

Like yesterday at a coffee shop while listening to A explain what she is reading right now and how we should try harder, a group of pubertal young guys spent the whole time we were sitting there blowing into their coke bottles, shouting or singing loudly, all in one voice. It took all my energy to not get up, take a random chair and smash it over the head of one of them.

I don’t mean to sound like an old, nagging lady… BUT TODAYS’ generations are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo RUDE!!! I would never have dreamed of doing anything that irritating in public, when I was their age! Never! So, I am all zone 3 and zen and harmony… Unfortunately, I live in a zone 4, though. Add self-diagnosed adult ADHD to that and you realize I will die in a heart-attack  by the end of next year.

I’m trying to be all this…

But everyone I seem to meet are just…

3 kommentarer:

B. sa...

Amen to that sista! Eeh.. förutsatt att jag tillhör din generation. Det gör jag väl?! O.o

Steve sa...

You need to get away from zone 4 and join my zone 3. I got this zone 2, as well you see... I can teach you how to co-exist with all these rude, loud, and ignorant people. :-P Sounds like a plan? Take a plane when the vulcano has ceased to spit earth-feaces!

Elisabeth, du tillhör icke vår generation! Du ligger knappt två månader från 90-talet.. det är nästa generation...

Unknown sa...

Det visade sig att när drottningen kom tillbaka till zon 3 efter ett halvår i zon 4, var hon så degenererad att hon blev avsatt, utstött å tillslut landsförvisad.. Hon försökte fly till zon 2, men där var luften för tunn, å hennes häst dog. Ergo, det är kört....